The Chronicles of Exandria Vol. II: The Legend of Vox Machina is our second art book which covers the last half of the story of Vox Machina. Our art book series is truly a labor of love and a celebration of our wonderful community.
Each piece of art was created by a member of the Critter community (from all around the world!) and curated and art directed by the cast of Critical Role (with a special shout out to our art dad, Liam O’Brien, and our favorite pyramid goth, Taliesin Jaffe) and our friend Lauryn Ipsum (who also designed the book!).
- The deluxe version of The Chronicles of Exandria Vol. II: The Legend of Vox Machina features a faux leather cover and gold foil stamping, as well as a sweet ribbon to help you keep your place.
- The deluxe version of the art book will also come with a print of the standard cover art created by Matteo Scalera and Moreno Denisio. The deluxe version is limited edition, meaning that we won’t reprint the deluxe edition in the future.
- Our second art book features 206 pieces of art from 96 community artists.
- Interior: 264 pages with 4-page gatefold spread on 140gsm Matt Art paper, containing a silk ribbon marker.
- Cover: Rainbow LX + blind deboss on front/spine (30” sq. inch) + gold foil stamping on the front over 4mm Dutch Board.
- Art envelope: Contains a 4c art print featuring the Standard Edition cover art.
PRODUCT IMAGE CREDITS
Deluxe gold foil cover art: Lauryn Ipsum (@LaurynIpsum)
Standard art print: Matteo Scalera and Moreno Denisio
Keyleth & Vex: Arie Hong (@arieaesu)
Grog & Pike (top corner): Ink: Olivia Samson (@fireStash) - Color: J. Nicklas Andersson (@nyvinter)
Grog & Pike (bottom corner): Wendy Sullivan (@WendyDoodles)
Grog’s back: Hugo Cardenas (@takayuuki_art)
Zephra: Kent Davis (@iDrawBagman)
Our art book was published with love with our friends at Hunters Books.